The average organization only utilizes 60% of building space to its fullest potential, making the other 40% an opportunity.? But your organization is anything but average.
Productivity-Boosting employee experience is essential in today’s workplace.? Recognizing that smart space utilization is the leading way to create the most effective workplace strategies is the first step in achieving your company’s ambitions.
Which tools are the right ones to address your organization’s utilization questions and what’s the best process and approach to ensure success?? That’s where we come in.
JLL has developed a solution to address all of your utilization data and analytics challenges.? UtilizationIQ is a flexible technology-agnostic SaaS platform that generates meaningful analytics and ultimately delivers the insights you need to optimize real estate occupancy and improve the employee experience.? UtilizationIQ aggregates data from all of the technologies (including sensors) that currently collect portfolio data and combines it into one platform to generate meaningful visualizations in a single dashboard.